Modern Martial Arts For Adults
Get ready to embark on an exciting journey of self-improvement and enjoyment with modern martial arts for adults! C.O.B.R.A. Fighting Systems offers a unique and engaging training program that combines law enforcement tactical training, practical self-defense, kickboxing, and boxing into a modern system of self-protection. It’s the perfect opportunity to continue your training after completing our shorter programs like the 1 Day Self-Defense Survival Course or the 10 Week Self-Defense Academy. However, attending those programs is not mandatory as our training is designed to accommodate everyone.
By joining us for just two classes per week, you’ll have ample opportunities to master the techniques and participate in scenario training. Each class you attend will earn you valuable class credits, allowing you to progress through various rank levels. Once you’ve accumulated the required number of class credits, you may even be selected to test for your C.O.B.R.A. Fighting Systems Black Belt.
Experience the joy of personal growth and camaraderie in our program. Join C.O.B.R.A. Fighting Systems today and embark on a rewarding journey of self-improvement, all while having a great time!
What you will learn
- Threat Recognition
- Conflict Avoidance
- Verbal De-Escalation Tactics
- Striking, Kicking & Defenses
- Escapes from Chokes, Holds & Grabs
- Ground Defense Tactics
- Defense Against Guns, Knives, Panga’s and Blunt Objects
- Kidnapping Prevention
- Anti-Hijacking Strategies
- Dealing with Anti-Social Attacks
- Combat Fitness Drills
- Reality Scenario Training
and much more!
More than just learning self-defense
Not only will you be learning valuable life-saving skills, but you will also experience the benefits that comes with training in modern martial arts for adults:
- Improved fitness, flexibility, strength and coordination
- Better mental focus & concentration
- Stress & aggression relief
- Improved problem solving abilities
- Enhanced ability to make decisions under stress
- Make new friends who share the same interests
- Enjoy a sense of belonging