As parents we are constantly worrying about the safety of our children. Are they able to defend themselves against bullies? Will they be able to recognize inappropriate behaviour by adults? Will they be able to physically defend themselves against abduction? Will they tell me if something is wrong? Will they be able to deal with violent situations at school, in the mall or on their way home?
Here are several facts that we do not like to admit are true but we cannot deny:
- Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from children ages 6-12
- Children are soft targets and easy prey
- Self defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling.
- Cell phones are useless in saving a child. 99% of victims cannot retrieve and/or complete a call during a dangerous situation.
- Home Invasion Drills
- Communication Drills
- SAE IT Drills (Scream Attack Escape)
- Circle Of Security
- Simulated 10111 Calls
- Advanced Child Special Striking
- Escape from various holds, chokes & grabs
- Bully & Confidence Scenarios
- Apply Their Skill Against Bad Guys (Scenarios)
Your child will have the ability to deal with just about any situation the may be faced with. You will have the peace of mind that you invested in the best available course which was developed by former law enforcement and child psychology practitioners.
Our kids courses can be structured as:
- 2-Hour Child Abduction Prevention Course
- 4-Hour Self-Defense Survival Camp for Kids
Upcoming Scheduled Courses
07 September 2019. 2-Hour Child Abduction Prevention Course
The C.A.P. course is offered worldwide by authorized COBRA training centers only. The course has one single training focus and that is keeping children safe from abductions/kidnapping. In just a few hours they will learn who can be a threat, how to respond to a threat, physical techniques against an adult attacker, how to verbalize in a threatening situation, anti-abduction techniques, live 10111 scenarios and much more!
Your Investment: R 750.00 per child