Child abduction is real
Child abduction is real. A child goes missing every five hours in South Africa. This is according to figures released by the South African Police Service Missing Persons Bureau for 2013.
Trafficking in children is a global problem affecting large numbers of children. Human trafficking is the second biggest profit-making crime in the world next to drug trafficking. It is estimated that globally, there are around 27 million people enslaved in the world as we speak. According to UNICEF and World Concern, as many as 1.2 million children are being trafficked every year. Sadly, there is a tremendous demand for children to be traded into forced (cheap) labour or for sexual exploitation.
Make your child a hard target for kidnappers
The Child Abduction Prevention Course (C.A.P.) course is offered worldwide by authorized COBRA training centers only. The course has one single training focus and that is keeping children safe from abductions/kidnapping.
Prepare your child with reality based training designed to teach them skills for the real world. This is not sports based martial arts classes. We prepare your child to be safe in the real world and dramaticaly improve their chances of surviving this violent type of attack.
Our goal is to teach this course to ONE MILLION children around the World.
Reality About Self-Defense for Kids
Parents, here are several facts that we do not like to admit are true but we cannot deny:
- Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from childen ages 5-12
- Children are soft targets and easy prey
- Self defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling. (However Art & Home Economics are.)
- Cell phones are useless in saving a child. 99% of victims cannot retrieve and/or complete a call during a dangerous situation.
See Our Child Abduction Prevention Training In Action!
2-Hour Child Abduction Prevention Course
- Reserved for private groups (max 4 kids per group).
- Flexible start dates and class times.
- Official Certificate of Completion.
R 975.00 for 2 children.
R 1 300.00 for 3 children.
R 1 625.00 for 4 children.