Busy schedule? Want to learn the best self-defense in the shortest amount of time?
We’ve got you covered!
Join the exciting, acclaimed and eye-opening C.O.B.R.A.™ 5-Week Self-Defense Course for Adults that is very effective at preparing you for the real world. It’s easy to learn regardless of your previous experience and is only 5 weeks ( 2 x 1-hour classes per week) in duration !
You will learn multi-application self-defense techniques against the most common armed and unarmed attacks. To further provide you with confidence in the new skills you learned, you will participate in realistic scenario training and drills and upon completion you will earn an Official Certificate of Completion.
- Recognize the 4 Types of Attackers and how to deal with each
- Understand how predators select their victims
- Exploit the weakness of Predators using the AAA-Principle
- Apply Equalizer strikes to take down the most fearsome predators
- Defend against the most common strikes
- Escape from various chokes, holds and grabs
- Take away a handgun held to your forehead
- Defend against an attacker threatening you with a knife
- Avoid becoming the victim of an abduction
C.O.B.R.A.™ was created by combing real experience in law enforcement, corrections, multiple combative systems and is structured just like a police academy. C.O.B.R.A.™ was developed with the student in mind. It focuses on what works now and anyone can learn it.
We graduate every type of person – whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, 65 years old, or an experienced martial artist. Anyone can do the C.O.B.R.A.™ 5-Week Self-Defense Course for Adults .The program is safe, exciting and fun. All students work at the same pace so no one is left behind.
Next course starts: 14 October 2019
Class times: 19h00-20h00 Mondays & Wednesdays
Venue: C.O.B.R.A. Regional Training Center, 12A Bloemendal Ave, Rayton, Bloemfontein
Your Investment: R 1 750.00 per person. Bring a friend/partner along and they train at half-price!